Mari shares ways and strategies for healing and transformation!
- Transformation! 10 Spiritual Habits that Will Increase Your Inner PeaceIn this world, there will be troubles, but developing certain habits can make your life better by bringing you peace […]
- Transformation: A Recipe for Love from Ephesians 4Every day is the perfect time of year to talk about love, but Valentine’s Day likely sparks more “love” talk […]
- KPRZ Radio Interview1-24-21 Radio Personality Elisa Lane, interviews Mari about her book, Stop Dancing With The Enemy
- Transformation! Ignite Your New Man ThinkingIgnite: Catch fire, catch light, burst into flames, detonate, go off, Now it’s time to ignite your New Man thinking. […]
- Transformation! Power of WordsExcerpt: Stop Dancing With The Enemy: Foundational Step 2: Dance of the Word Dance with The Deceiver Precious and The […]
- Transformation Came When I Spoke God’s Word Over Me!Transformation came when I learned to speak the Word of God over myself until I believed what He was saying. […]
- Christmas Light Show Set To ‘Mary Did You Know’There’s nothing like a classic Christmas song to truly get you in the holiday spirit. And one of the most […]
- Healing From Shame and Guilt -Part 1Transformation Radio Show- Guilt and shame keeps you in a prison. Learn how God desires to set you free.
- Transformation! The Word of God will TransformThe following is an excerpt from my forthcoming book, Stop Dancing With The Enemy, Chapter 2: Foundational Step: Dance of […]
- Thankfulness is Key To Success!It is the key that turns your situation around because it changes you, your outlook, and your attitude. A thankful […]
- Are You God Confident or Self Confident?For the Lord will be your confidence, firm and strong,And will keep your foot from being caught [in a trap]. Prov. 26:3 As born […]
- Is Your Heart Poisoned by Bitterness?Bitterness is unresolved, unforgiven anger and resentment. Bitterness is seething and constant. The bible refers to it as “poison”. Carrying […]
- Believe You Have Worth and ValueHand in hand with knowing God’s unconditional love and acceptance is believing you have worth or value. This means we […]
- Is Bitterness Hindering Kindness?Joyce Meyers, one of my favorite authors shares how she had overcome bitterness because it prevented kindness from coming out […]
- Healing From Shame_Part 2Today’s topic is Healing From Fear and Shame_ Part 2. Don’t let fear or shame rob you any longer! It is […]