In the past few weeks we have discussed different types of parents. Helicopter parents love to rescue and hover. Drill Sergeants dictate and demand. Laissez Faire allow their children to raise themselves and offer no boundaries providing safety. The ideal parent is The Consultant Parent.
- 11-25-20 Be of Good Courage!Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be […]
- Top Traits of Happily Married CouplesAuthors Bill and Pam Farrel asked couples to list the best traits of their long-term marriages. Here are a few […]
- Power Parenting: 9 Steps to Raise Responsible TeensEvery parent wants to raise responsible teens. How is that done? Here are 9 Love and Logic tips to help […]
- 11-19-20 Do Not Be Anxious..“Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue […]
- God’s Remedy for Troubling TimesWe are in troubling times; politically, economically, shut-downs, quarantines, pandemics, and day to day stressors. It is easy to get […]