“Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God.
7 And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding, shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and mind in Christ Jesus.
For the rest, brethren, , whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things. [fix your mind on them].
Read a recent post on this scripture. God’s Remedy for Troubling Times
Food for Thought:
- What is making you fearful and anxious?
- Have you given your concerns to the Lord?
- Have you asked the Holy Spirit to be a guard over your heart?
- What good and lovely things can you fix your mind today?
- 11-19-20 Do Not Be Anxious..“Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue […]
- 10-30-20 You are A Workmanship in ChristFor we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things […]
- 10-16-20 You Are Accepted in the Belovedto the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved. Eph. 1:6 Food for Thought: […]
- 10-9-20 No Condemnation in ChristSo now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the […]